Saturday, October 1, 2011

Has Life thrown you a curve and you don't know what to do?

What is going on in your life?
Did you think you had everything figured out, and suddenly God threw a curve ball at you?

I can fully relate. Three years ago I was working at a career I enjoyed. I was coaching gymnastics and helping to run the program, then WHAM everything changed. A career I loved became something I did not want to do any more. I searched for a new JOB but with no luck. Then I turned to the internet, had minimal success but not enough to pay the bills. With creditors hounding me I began looking again for what to do (never giving up my idea of earning a living on the internet). All the while I was praying for God to bless what I was doing or show me what else he wanted me to do. Finally, I tried going back to my career of coaching. It paid the bills for a year but, I was not happy. Now another year has gone by filled with highs and lows. I know God is using this time of searching for a purpose which he will one day reveal to me. I am still searching for what God wants of me but, not giving up. Although God doesn't always give us the answers to life that we want, I am coming to learn that He does answer in his way, at His time. Turn to Him today for your guidance and see what kind of journey He leads you down.

Prayer:

God you do direct our lives whether we like how you do it or not and whether we acknowledge you in our lives. Help us to be obedient to Your leading and will. Show us a clear path to follow. Bless those who read this and turn to you. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment