Sunday, May 23, 2010

About Grace Hammond

A big hello to everyone out there. My name is Grace Hammond and this is my first blog. I am 40 and single (never been married). I am a cowgirl who loves the LORD and tries to live everyday for Him. I live in sunny Phoenix, AZ. I have coached gymnastics since I was 15 yrs. old and love doing it. It is the only 'job' I have ever done.

That was until a few years ago after leaving my job for a variety of reasons and being unable to find work I turned to the internet and began seeking an income on line. It has honestly been a slow go over the last few years plus but, I have learned much. After returning to coaching for a time I know do Some substitute coaching. A year and a half ago I started a dog care business out of my home which has grown very nicely. I am also looking to get into crafting. I do have several affiliate sites that I still promote through the traffic exchanges.

I am a big Pro sports fan and cheer for the Arizona teams of the Diamondbacks, Suns, and Cardinals.

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment